We have already discussed 2 awesome song downloaders; Music Paradise Pro and Trebel Music. Today we will tell about an application that is not a dedicated music downloader app, but this app comes with great features.
Download Advanced Download Manager (ADM)
Advanced Download Manager app is available for Android devices that let you download any type of files you want, whether it’s a music (mp3), video, documents etc.. The app comes with a built-in browser that you can use to browse any music.Just type the name of the song, artist, or album name and press okay button. It will search Google for the desired music file. Once you find the song, you can download. So ADM can be used as files and music downloader app.
Features of ADM app
Download the app from PlayStore using the highlighted link. The app is pretty simple to use. However, here are some important features of the app that you should know.
- Download 3 files at the same time
- The files keep downloading in the background. So you can do other stuff while the file is being downloaded
- The files can be resume after failure or you can pause and resume
- Que files to download later when the other files are downloaded. For example, you can add 10 files for downloading while going to bed. It will keep downloading 3 files at a time. After finishing the current download, it will download the other file automatically
- You can download large files easily, even those files that weigh over 2GB
- It allows selecting the desired folder to save downloaded files. You can even save different types of files in different folders. This will make it easier to find downloaded files
- There is a turbo mode in the app to increase the speed of downloading
- Files can be downloaded to SD Card, but you need to have Android Lollipop or newer version of the operating system installed on your device